Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NY racing??
LT-R450Central > Racing and Riding > Motocross Racing
suzyboy393
so where are good places to race and practice in NY?
ATVMX33
heres a good track icon_biggrin.gif
http://www.atvmotocross.com/pages/schedule...n-atv-nationals
suzyboy393
yea dilla is nice i know all the places to race sorry i should of asked praticed?...dilla is like 2.5 hours from me so not a place i wana go to practice..but thanx alot.
WesleyDyhorgogova
anyone in pittsburgh who knows about any racing or sanctions. i will be moving to pitt soon for college and i would like to get into the racing and underground circuit so please if u have any info on shows races leagues clubs etc.. let me know thanx alot be up there soon
adriennbelly
There are too many players running in New York. Swelling and difficulty in hiring someone NYCOTB are empty two-storey, the other being - is it the other OTBs State, NYRA, or even long-shot, like CSI or Penn National - and to rebuild NYC TV input correctly.
zinadinpeterson
All items Ticket Awards should be distributed randomly and thoroughly mixed in the winning ticket raffle ticket drum or cylinder, five tickets to be written by a registered member in charge of the battery or container, and the five players who have ticket stubs, each corresponding received a fifth of the main prize.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.